The Northfield™ cast iron gas stove is a true work of art. It’s classical Early American design and three-side bay window fireview more resembles a piece of fine furniture than a gas stove. And despite its size, the Northfield™ boasts an incredibly large 283 square inches of ceramic glass – which highlights the realistic wood-like fire from any angle in the room.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 850 square feet
- Maximum BTU Input: 22,000 (NG/LP) BTU’s / Hour
- Steady State Efficiency (High) *: Up to 79.96% (NG), 81.37% (LP)
- EnerGuide Efficiency Rating: Up to 71.18% (NG), 73.35% (LP)
- AFUE: Up to 72.0% (NG), 73.9% (LP)
- Fan: Standard
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, Front: 13-3/4″ W x 12-5/8″ H, Sides: 6-1/2″ W x 11-7/8″ H, 282 Sq. In.
- Venting: 6-5/8″ Co-Axial
- Weight: 130 lbs, 59 kg
- Burner System: Ember-Fyre™